Authors are kindly invited to submit 300-word abstracts in PDF by September 30, 2015 (extended deadline), through the online submission system.
There is no required format for these abstracts.
Authors will be notified regarding the acceptance of their abstracts on or before October 30, 2015.
Instructions for the Authors of accepted abstracts
Authors of accepted Abstracts are required to submit the following materials:
- One-page Extended Abstract (both source file (WORD or Latex) and PDF)
- Eight-page Full Paper (both source file (WORD or Latex) and PDF)
- Signed Consent Form for publication
CLICK HERE for the templates and requirements for one-page Extended Abstract and eight-page Full Paper, as well as Consent Form for publication.
After notification of acceptance, authors are required to follow exactly the templates and requirements for preparation of Extended Abstract and Full Paper. These two files must be delivered in electronic form (MS Word or Latex) as well as identical Acrobat PDF file through the online submission system. Consent Form for publication should be printed out, signed, scanned and delivered in Acrobat PDF file through the online submission system.
Online Submission System
– The deadline for submission of 300-word Abstract is September 30, 2015.
– The extended deadline for submission of Extended Abstract, Full Paper, and Consent Form for publication is March 14, 2016.
Extended Abstract and Full Paper will be subjected to a review process. Authors will be informed of the review results by May 16, 2016.
For inquiries regarding the submission process and registration at the Symposium, please contact the Symposium Secretariat by e-mail at: [email]email@example.com[/email].